The use of financial leverage to the business isn’t an easy job because it means to provide entrepreneurs with what they really need and doing it on a sustainable basis at an affordable price. Meantime the borrower has to present a sound project.
The job to bring together both actors requires experience and expertise above the ground. Our Practice has a daily exposure to evaluate the risk and to find out a meeting point to finance valid, viable and sustainable projects.
We will welcome valid and viable Funding Requests aiming at expanding business along with real estate investment supported by good market perspectives and a strong business plan.
"Mi piace" Caricamento...
I am doctor in Economics. I am based in London (+44 7943286549) and Rome (+39 3273211887).
I do have a banking background and specialization in Microfinance, Project Management-Monitoring-Evaluation, Risk Fund.
I have accumulated more than 30 years of experience in 28 Countries and collaborated with the major international development organizations such as World Bank Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Italian Co-operation, European Union, Danish Cooperation, FAO, UNDP and Others in East Europe, Caribbean, Central Asia and Africa.
- Investment Advisor
- Design, Manage, Evaluate Credit Projects Financial inclusion - Trust Funds - Guarantee Funds
- SME financing & Private Sector Development
- Association in submission Tenders dossiers & EOI
- Assist MFI decision makers to understand situations and take action
- Project Management & Evaluation
- Drafting Technical proposals & Methodologies
- Review and revision MFI strategy & Management
- Investigation for markets opportunities
- Design credit models & Launch new products
- Capacity building, Business development, Financial inclusion
- Downscaling & Up scaling operations
- Backstopping position to follow-up multiple field activities
- Training Managers & Field staff.
I launched the Service A PROJECT FOR MFI DECISION MAKERS. enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Founder and Owner of 2030 FINANCIAl INCLUSION with LinkedIn,
I published The Gateway to Africa Inclusive Growth, JAMBO FUND https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-gateway-to-africa-inclusive-growth-jambo-fund/isbn/978-620-2-28375-5
Leggi tutti gli articoli di graziosiascanio