Our own data indicate that four out five MFIs aren’t sustainable. Under the circumstances is it sensible to get into financial inclusion activities? It is believed that it is just a matter to provide people with a smart electronic device to sort out from the situation. This is decidedly wrong, as it has come out from a Conversation on the matter https://www.linkedin.com/in/ascanio-graziosi-968ba43/detail/recent-activity/shares/.
Financial inclusion aims at inclusive growth throughout empowering people; so it is a good step to look into, among others:
- How to manage financial inclusion at micro and macro level?
- Which credit model to use?
- How to approach the market and design new products?
- How to campaign new products?
- How to negotiate and link with digital providers?
- How to approach poverty matters?
- How to deal with Start-up and Growth-up business?
- How to link with financial providers?
Going through “FINANCIAL INCLUSION – Give people a job, not a loan” you can find out how to provide an answer to above questions: it is just a matter to click https://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B01ENJP37S/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_eos_detail . We have elaborated a paradigm matching up experience and expertise accumulated in more than three decades’ field activities with the recent recommendations issued by the international financial establishment. Good reading.
"Mi piace" Caricamento...
I am doctor in Economics. I am based in London (+44 7943286549) and Rome (+39 3273211887).
I do have a banking background and specialization in Microfinance, Project Management-Monitoring-Evaluation, Risk Fund.
I have accumulated more than 30 years of experience in 28 Countries and collaborated with the major international development organizations such as World Bank Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Italian Co-operation, European Union, Danish Cooperation, FAO, UNDP and Others in East Europe, Caribbean, Central Asia and Africa.
- Investment Advisor
- Design, Manage, Evaluate Credit Projects Financial inclusion - Trust Funds - Guarantee Funds
- SME financing & Private Sector Development
- Association in submission Tenders dossiers & EOI
- Assist MFI decision makers to understand situations and take action
- Project Management & Evaluation
- Drafting Technical proposals & Methodologies
- Review and revision MFI strategy & Management
- Investigation for markets opportunities
- Design credit models & Launch new products
- Capacity building, Business development, Financial inclusion
- Downscaling & Up scaling operations
- Backstopping position to follow-up multiple field activities
- Training Managers & Field staff.
I launched the Service A PROJECT FOR MFI DECISION MAKERS. enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Founder and Owner of 2030 FINANCIAl INCLUSION with LinkedIn,
I published The Gateway to Africa Inclusive Growth, JAMBO FUND https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-gateway-to-africa-inclusive-growth-jambo-fund/isbn/978-620-2-28375-5
Leggi tutti gli articoli di graziosiascanio