Our own data indicate that four out five MFIs aren’t sustainable. Under the circumstances is it sensible to get into financial inclusion activities? It is believed that it is just a matter to provide people with a smart electronic device to sort out from the situation. This is decidedly wrong, as it has come out from a Conversation on the matter https://www.linkedin.com/in/ascanio-graziosi-968ba43/detail/recent-activity/shares/.
Financial inclusion aims at inclusive growth throughout empowering people; so it is a good step to look into, among others:
- How to manage financial inclusion at micro and macro level?
- Which credit model to use?
- How to approach the market and design new products?
- How to campaign new products?
- How to negotiate and link with digital providers?
- How to approach poverty matters?
- How to deal with Start-up and Growth-up business?
- How to link with financial providers?
Going through “FINANCIAL INCLUSION – Give people a job, not a loan” you can find out how to provide an answer to above questions: it is just a matter to click https://www.amazon.com/kindle/dp/B01ENJP37S/ref=rdr_kindle_ext_eos_detail . We have elaborated a paradigm matching up experience and expertise accumulated in more than three decades’ field activities with the recent recommendations issued by the international financial establishment. Good reading.