The Fundraiser will assist the Fund Promoter to make contacts with high profile Investors. This is a unique opportunity that besides a ROI above the market rate does guarantee a MARKETING RETURN improving the Investors’ Image acting as a DEVELOPMENT’S ACTORS.
The FUND should have no more than five Founders who initially subscribe $ one million to start operations in selected African Countries from where there are already funding requests amounting at $ half million from Tanzania, Kenya, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana, Nigeria and Benin; besides, requests are from Morocco and Tunisia.
Two trips to the Continent have been planned for round-up meetings with existing high-level contacts.
"Mi piace" Caricamento...
I am doctor in Economics. I am based in London (+44 7943286549) and Rome (+39 3273211887).
I do have a banking background and specialization in Microfinance, Project Management-Monitoring-Evaluation, Risk Fund.
I have accumulated more than 30 years of experience in 28 Countries and collaborated with the major international development organizations such as World Bank Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Italian Co-operation, European Union, Danish Cooperation, FAO, UNDP and Others in East Europe, Caribbean, Central Asia and Africa.
- Investment Advisor
- Design, Manage, Evaluate Credit Projects Financial inclusion - Trust Funds - Guarantee Funds
- SME financing & Private Sector Development
- Association in submission Tenders dossiers & EOI
- Assist MFI decision makers to understand situations and take action
- Project Management & Evaluation
- Drafting Technical proposals & Methodologies
- Review and revision MFI strategy & Management
- Investigation for markets opportunities
- Design credit models & Launch new products
- Capacity building, Business development, Financial inclusion
- Downscaling & Up scaling operations
- Backstopping position to follow-up multiple field activities
- Training Managers & Field staff.
I launched the Service A PROJECT FOR MFI DECISION MAKERS. enquiry: email@example.com
I am Founder and Owner of 2030 FINANCIAl INCLUSION with LinkedIn,
I published The Gateway to Africa Inclusive Growth, JAMBO FUND https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-gateway-to-africa-inclusive-growth-jambo-fund/isbn/978-620-2-28375-5
Leggi tutti gli articoli di graziosiascanio