Recent field surveys confirmed our own data on Africa microfinance market: three out of four MFI aren’t competitive and for the coming year they shall face THREE BIG CHALLENGES, namely UNDERCAPITALISATION (need fresh resources to complement inadequate capital), DIGITALISATION (launch sustainable and affordable products and negotiate with digital providers) and MANAGEMENT (review style of management and decision making process).Referring to single Entity (MFI, Rural Bank, SACCO, ONG, Retail Bank, etc.) we do have two Projects “A PROJECT FOR DECISIONS MAKERS IN AFRICA” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/project-decisions-makers-africa-ascanio-graziosi?trk=mp-reader-card
dont la version Française nous avons lancé en 2016 “COLLOQUE SUR L’INCLUSION FINANCIERE” https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/colloque-sur-linclusion-financiere-ascanio-graziosi?trk=mp-reader-card, which provide above institutions with advice along with fresh financial resources for their interventions to support Start-up and Growth-up business, the backbone of the countries’ economy.
"Mi piace" Caricamento...
I am doctor in Economics. I am based in London (+44 7943286549) and Rome (+39 3273211887).
I do have a banking background and specialization in Microfinance, Project Management-Monitoring-Evaluation, Risk Fund.
I have accumulated more than 30 years of experience in 28 Countries and collaborated with the major international development organizations such as World Bank Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Italian Co-operation, European Union, Danish Cooperation, FAO, UNDP and Others in East Europe, Caribbean, Central Asia and Africa.
- Investment Advisor
- Design, Manage, Evaluate Credit Projects Financial inclusion - Trust Funds - Guarantee Funds
- SME financing & Private Sector Development
- Association in submission Tenders dossiers & EOI
- Assist MFI decision makers to understand situations and take action
- Project Management & Evaluation
- Drafting Technical proposals & Methodologies
- Review and revision MFI strategy & Management
- Investigation for markets opportunities
- Design credit models & Launch new products
- Capacity building, Business development, Financial inclusion
- Downscaling & Up scaling operations
- Backstopping position to follow-up multiple field activities
- Training Managers & Field staff.
I launched the Service A PROJECT FOR MFI DECISION MAKERS. enquiry: email@example.com
I am Founder and Owner of 2030 FINANCIAl INCLUSION with LinkedIn,
I published The Gateway to Africa Inclusive Growth, JAMBO FUND https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-gateway-to-africa-inclusive-growth-jambo-fund/isbn/978-620-2-28375-5
Leggi tutti gli articoli di graziosiascanio
1 commento su “THREE BIG CHALLENGES for microfinance market in AFRICA: UNDERCAPITALISATION, DIGITALISATION and MANAGEMENT”