Suggestions to step in micro finance market https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/open-letter-fintech-ascanio-graziosi?trk=prof-post
Nowadays FinTech people are living great moments also for the market perspectives, having some $ 3,7 trillion opportunities (https://cfi-blog.org/2016/10/17/digital-financial-inclusion-seizing-a-3-7-trillion-opportunity/ ). We congratulate Technologists for the achievements and add a word of caution, being among the digitalization’s supporters we follow the ongoing movement. ……
……….. A CONCRETE PROPOSAL. Continuing our reasoning and taking the segment (a), we don’t say that money transfers and remittances should be free of charge; we do say that the service should be sustainable for the provider, accessible for the potential client and affordable for the user. Technologists and Financiers should find out the way to not overcharge the transfer of small amount of money presumably made by people working away from their own places and sending money to those who are in need. If we don’t find out modalities to minimize the commission, we will penalize the poor and mislead the purpose of financial inclusion. This is a technical matter that may be overcome elaborating on the statistical data; it may be assumed, for example, a cheap commission for small amount or linking it to the frequency of the transactions in a given period.
Dr. Ascanio Graziosi, Owner, FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC INCLUSION
"Mi piace" Caricamento...
I am doctor in Economics. I am based in London (+44 7943286549) and Rome (+39 3273211887).
I do have a banking background and specialization in Microfinance, Project Management-Monitoring-Evaluation, Risk Fund.
I have accumulated more than 30 years of experience in 28 Countries and collaborated with the major international development organizations such as World Bank Group, Ministry of Foreign Affairs-Italian Co-operation, European Union, Danish Cooperation, FAO, UNDP and Others in East Europe, Caribbean, Central Asia and Africa.
- Investment Advisor
- Design, Manage, Evaluate Credit Projects Financial inclusion - Trust Funds - Guarantee Funds
- SME financing & Private Sector Development
- Association in submission Tenders dossiers & EOI
- Assist MFI decision makers to understand situations and take action
- Project Management & Evaluation
- Drafting Technical proposals & Methodologies
- Review and revision MFI strategy & Management
- Investigation for markets opportunities
- Design credit models & Launch new products
- Capacity building, Business development, Financial inclusion
- Downscaling & Up scaling operations
- Backstopping position to follow-up multiple field activities
- Training Managers & Field staff.
I launched the Service A PROJECT FOR MFI DECISION MAKERS. enquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
I am Founder and Owner of 2030 FINANCIAl INCLUSION with LinkedIn,
I published The Gateway to Africa Inclusive Growth, JAMBO FUND https://www.morebooks.de/store/gb/book/the-gateway-to-africa-inclusive-growth-jambo-fund/isbn/978-620-2-28375-5
Leggi tutti gli articoli di graziosiascanio
2 pensieri riguardo “OPEN LETTER TO FINTECH”
Fantastic web site. Plenty of helpful information here.
I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious.
And of course, thanks on your sweat!
"Mi piace""Mi piace"